I am delighted to be able to invite you all to some coffee mornings/afternoons with your class teachers as a ‘Meet the Teacher’ event on Thursday 15th and Friday 16th September.
Parent Teacher consultations are planned for after the half term break and will be a good opportunity for you to meet to discuss your child/children on a deeper level. The coffee mornings are half an hour sessions which give you the opportunity to meet the class teacher and for them to give you an overview of the year group and any particular focuses, such as the Phonics screening check in Year 1 or the multiplication check in Year 4. We will provide drinks and biscuits too.
Please remember that this is not an opportunity to discuss your child on an individual basis but if you do have any current concerns, then please do arrange a separate conversation around this with the class teacher.
Dates & Timings
- Nursery (Mrs Imthiyaz) – Thursday 15th September, 10:30 to 11am
- EYFS (Miss Hartung) – Thursday 15th September, 9:10 to 9:40am
- Year 1 (Mrs Elliott) – Friday 16th September, 10:35 to 11:05am
- Year 2 (Miss Goldfinch) – Thursday 15th September, 1:30 to 2pm
- Year 3 (Miss Carlton & Miss Spinola) – Friday 16th September, 11:15 to 11:45am
- Year 4 (Miss Theobald & Miss Heard) – Thursday 15th September, 11:10 to 11:40am
- Year 5 (Mr Sullivan-Stanley) – Thursday 15th September, 9:50 to 10:20am
- Year 6 (Miss Zeuli) – Friday 16th September, 9:10 to 9:40am
We hope that you can make these and look forward to continuing to work with you and sharing such events throughout the rest of the school year.
Thank you for your continued support.