Peninsula East Primary Academy has at its core the pursuit of the highest standards possible in education.
We believe in high aspirations, high motivation and high achievement for all. Through our extended curriculum we seek to meet the needs of the individual.
We aim to build a community underpinned by international mindfulness, traditional values and social justice in which all members are equally valued.
We are committed to ensuring the very best for our children in order for them to play a significant part in society.
Our aim is to:
- Provide every student with the knowledge, skills, self belief and motivation to be successful in their learning and lives
- Build a community based on justice and a sense of personal responsibility
- Promote courtesy, acceptance, tolerance and respect for others
- Welcome, value and respect all who come to the academy
- For our children to be life-long learners and global citizens
- Build well-rounded pupils through our IB Learner Attributes
We are unashamedly uncompromising, in our promotion of excellence for all, respect, politeness and determination.
Peninsula East Primary Academy is an IB World School, delivering the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme.
IB World Schools share a common philosophy—a commitment to improve the teaching and learning of a diverse and inclusive community of students by delivering challenging, high quality programmes of international education that share a powerful vision.**
For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit www.ibo.org
**Mission Statement from the IB
The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. To this end the organization works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment. These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.