We can’t believe that we are in the final term of the year! As always the final term is also one of the busiest. There are lots of key dates to share with you and we have taken onboard some of your previous feedback and next year we will try to give you a yearly and termly overview of dates so that you have plenty of notice for events planned.
Please see some key dates for Term 6 below:
- Tuesday 14th June – Year 4 Swimming starts weekly
- Wednesday 15th June – Design & Technology Day in school
- Wednesday 22nd June – Circus Workshops
- Tuesday 28th June – Whole Class Photographs
- Wednesday 29th June – NSPCC ‘Pantosaurus’ Assembly (2:30pm)
- Thursday 30th June – Parents PYP Open Afternoon (Nursery, Reception, Years 1 and 2)
- Friday 1st July – Parents PYP Open Afternoon (KS2)
- Tuesday 5th July PM – Sports Afternoon (Nursery, Reception and KS1)
- Wednesday 6th July AM – Sports Morning (KS2)
- Thursday 7th July AM – Years 3 and 5 Music Concert to Parents
- Friday 8th July AM – Years 4 and 6 Music Concert to Parents
- Wednesday 13th July – Celebrate Bastille Day in school
- Thursday 14th and Friday 15th July – Transition Day (children meet new teachers)
- Thursday 21st July – End of Term Celebration Assembly (by invite only)
- Friday 22nd July – Year 6 Leavers’ Assembly for Year 6 Parents and Carers
We will ensure that shortly you have more information shared with you around Sports Day and we will send out some specific timings for some of the events mentioned above. Please bear in mind that if it is raining or if the field is wet for the scheduled Sport’s Days we will do our best to reschedule then when/if we can.
We will also be in touch with dates for the Year 6 performance but we are just trying to see whether this is something that we could put on at Haven and use their staging and so on. Once we have confirmation, we will let you know dates and timings as well as where it will be held.
In a few weeks time, I will write to you again to share the teaching staff placement for next year so that you and the children know who they will have next year and in readiness for the transition days.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Mrs L Rimmer